1. Grasp that it’s YOUR life, and no-one else’s life.
2. Decide to “live on purpose”.
3. Recognise that achievement has a price tag attached to it – and decide you’ll pay that price.
4. Work on constantly maintaining your focus.
5. Chose a skill or a field and become competent, or an expert, in that area.
6. Find other people who will hold you to your goals – and will believe in, and encourage you, to strive to reach your dreams.
7. Consciously notice the progress you are making, and remind yourself “it’s worth it” as you’re further on the path.
- 8 Signs You’re With The Right Person
- Things To Do When You’re Bored
- How to Deal With Jealousy In A Relationship
- Signs Of A Serial Dater
- Gift Ideas For Your Special Someone
- Tips to Deal With Procrastination
- How To Fight Fair
- How To Deal With Regret
- How to Help Someone Going Through A Tough Time
- The Many Roles Your Partner Plays In Your Life
- Signs That He’s A Player
- 8 Common Dealbreakers During First Dates
- 8 Reasons You Broke Up
- 15 Truths About Introverts
- 10 Common Things Humans Do Every Day and Why
- 24 Hilarious Love Cards Surely To Make You Laugh
- Top 10 Amazing Human Body Facts Worth Knowing
- 41 Animal Facts Guaranteed To Put a Smile On Your Face
- Top 15 Differences Between The Boy You Date and The Man You Marry
- This Is Why Costa Rica Is One Of The Most Amazing Country On The Planet
- 20 Signs You’re Heading The Right Direction In Life
- 10 Things That Separate Real Friends From Friends
- The 30 Most Unique Locations To Take a Dip During The Summer
- 10 Bizarre Sleep Disorders Everyone Should Know
- These Amazing 13 Sites Were Abandoned By People And Are Now Overrun By Animals
- 7 Bizarre Cultural Practices *Graphic Images
- 28 Dogs With Incredible Fur Patterns